Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My first engagement session...

I Recently had the opportunity to take my first engagements pictures. When this couple asked if I would take their pictures I had many fears and excitements come into my mind. How do I do this? where should I go? What if I bomb it?Theyreassured me they were aware that I was just starting out. That eased my mind a bit and thought I should just try and do the best I can with what I had. I started researching areas and poses for engagements. They also lived in St. George so I had to just go off of memory of the town and then had an hour to explore before they arrived at our meeting place. Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous while taking their pictures (I guess I feared if I did that it would rub off on them). I think the best part was that they could hold still longer then 20 sec. unlike my little munchkins that I practice on.

All in all, It went well and was so so fun! I have a lot more ideas and now I know what to expect. This has really helped my desire for photography. I love it and I hope I can have more opportunities like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment